Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello My Friend, Hello...

Sorry I haven't posted in over a month. Such is the life of a mom!! I'm not even sure where to begin. I guess I will talk about Easter. I have always loved Easter. I can remember being little and being so excited about the Easter Bunny coming!! I would wake up early to see if he left me anything. And of coarse to see if there was any chocolate. I have this one memory of getting a peanut butter bunny one year. I promptly ate it. I don't even think it was 6 a.m. The girls were so excited! They were up bright and early to see what the Easter Bunny brought them! I have to admit... we went a little overboard this year. I wanted to get them Leap Pads. So we just got them and gave them as Easter Bunny gifts. Oh well!! And they love them!! Big hit! Then we got all dressed up and went to auntie Pam's house for dinner and an egg hunt. We had a great time! It's always a good time when the whole family gets together. Here are some photos from the day.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like a fun Easter day.

Great treats for them. Like the color of their dressess.