Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thinking...

Ok by now you have probably guessed that I am obsessed with blogging... I love it! I love looking at my pictures and figuring out which ones I am going to post for your viewing pleasure. But I also like looking at other blogs too. So today I went and check out one that I just added to my site. It's a woman who has triplet boys who are just sooo cute. Anyways she had a post about her dad who passed away 10 years ago and it got me thinking about Sandy. Brian and I have been talking about her so much lately. Of coarse every time we look at Maggie we can see her... We miss her. Plan and simple. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how unfair it is that she isn't here to see the girls. How much I would kill to just have her here for one more day. I know she's looking down on us smiling. And I know she is taking really good care of Brian and Lillian... But we miss her. I want to hear some more of her stories, I want another bowl of her corn chowder and maybe hear her do her turkey gobble... So thank you Sandy... Thank you for being a great mother in law. You always treated me like I was one of your own children. We all miss you so very much...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all miss her so much.... Bella and I have been talking about her a lot lately, too. A day doesn't go by without mentioning or thinking about her at least once. She would love snuggling and singing with the girls... She was one of a kind... She always knew what made everyone happy and it brought her great joy making us all feel special... We were truly blessed with having the best Mom in the world... Tam

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the pictures. I love how they are all Disney pictures she would have loved that. Disney truly was her "happiest place on earth".

Theresa

Harris Boys said...

aw what a sweet post and a great way to honor and remember your mil.