Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sex and the City..


No spoilers here... I won't say anything just in case anyone reading this hasn't seen the movie yet... It was sooo good. Actually to say it was good is an understatement. I couldn't get enough. I could of sat through another 2 hours... I never watched the show when it was on but after I lost Brian and Lillian my mom suggested I watch it. So I did. I thought I wasn't going to like it though... Boy was I wrong. It was like love at first sight! It totally took my mind off things... Brian ended up buying me the whole series for Valentine's day that year. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it from beginning to end. The characters are great, New York is great, the men are great;), the cloths are great... I LOVE everything about it... When I finally finished watching the series I was very depressed. I mean it... I cried for like 3 days. I think it was a mixture of things... It was very hard to watch Charlotte struggle with fertility treatments. And I totally felt for her when Miranda got pregnant. So now here I sit feeling a little sad again. At least when the series ended I knew there was a possibility for a movie. The movie has been made so now there is nothing else... I guess you could say it's over... And I am sad. So to Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte... Thank you. Thank you for making me laugh when I didn't think I could laugh again. Thank you for making me cry when I didn't think I had any more tears to cry. And thank you for a great ride...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never was a big fan of Sex in the City but I hear the movie is good. We will just have to get you hooked on another series.

Theresa