Monday, April 21, 2008

We went for our first walk today!!







Since spring has sprung and everyone is over their colds, I thought I would take the girls for a walk around the neighborhood! Let me just say that I am sooo out of shape!! The winter has not been kind to me... Neither were the tons of chocolate cookies I ate either... I better get my butt in gear if I am going to walk the World Showcase at Epcot! So we strolled up and down our street. Of coarse I picked the day that someone was doing yard work so it smelled like cow poop... But the girls seemed to enjoy being outside. After our walk we can home and ate, then they took a 2 hour nap:) I am going to try and do this everyday!! So here are some pictures of them in their new umbrella strollers...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Good for you!!! I'm so happy to see you guys got out and about today... The girls look comfy in their umbrella strollers.... You should bring the stroller down the next time you visit. We can go for a walk with the girls and Bert!!! I love you guys... Auntie Tam ~

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Get in shape girl because you don't want to be huffing and puffing around EPCOT.

Theresa