Thursday, April 24, 2008

Latest Dr's appt:)











So we went to the Dr's today. More shots which was not fun. But this is it until they are one! So here are the latest stats:
Charlotte= 15lbs14oz 26 3/4 inches long
Maggie= 15lbs2oz 25 1/2 inches long
I can't believe how big my babies are getting! Charlotte is starting to sit on her own. She's a little wobbly but she's getting there. Maggie is doing this new growling noise that is quite interesting... They just amaze me everyday....
On another note... April 24th was my due date with Brian and Lillian. I woke up this morning and they were the first thing I thought about. I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 years since we lost them. I swear I see Brian in Maggie and Lilly in Charlotte... I miss them everyday...



5 comments:

Busted said...

Your girls are just so beautiful they make me cry. I'm sure today was hard, thinking about Brian and Lillian. I'm glad you were able to get through it and that you have Charlotte and Maggie.

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
The girls are getting so big and they are cuter every time I see them.
I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 yrs. It seems like yesterday that we found each other on the LAMBS board. I am so thankful we both have little ones to help us get thru the tough days. It's too bad we can't have all of our babies here with us. I know our angels are so happy for us, and our watching over their two little sisters and their little brother!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures I update my wallpaper on my computer each time you send pictures. I now have the last picture of the 2 girls together. See you Sunday.

Theresa

Harris Boys said...

Debbie, what big girls you have...I can only imagine how hard today was for you. Big hugs coming your way. I love that you see Brian and Lillian in your girls :)

Katie

mrskatieharris

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you and the babies too the other day...sorry I didn't write then (I went away with my mom), but I hope the girls made your day filled with fun and laughter! They are precious and I can't wait to see them again! Talk to you soon.

Heather G.