Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie Holly:)







Yesterday we headed to Auntie Tammy's for Auntie Holly's birthday! It was really awesome seeing everyone... And the food was wicked good!! Little did Uncle Robbie know but I had been craving grilled hamburgers:) I need to get better at taking pictures while I am at birthday parties... We had a party for Auntie Tammy and Uncle Ed a few weeks ago but I didn't take any pictures... The girls have actually been very busy the past few weekends... We went to visit Uncle Chris, Aunt Cindy, Cousin Ellie, Jen and her new baby Xavier a couple of weekends ago. Then we had the party for Auntie Tammy and Uncle Ed. We went to the beach for the first time last weekend when we visited with Paula, Patty and Elizabeth. We didn't actually go onto the beach that day but next time we will!! Then we went to the Mall this past Friday. Uncle David came for a visit Saturday. And then the party yesterday... It's been a long winter. We were very nervous taking the girls out. We just didn't want them getting sick... But now that the nicer weather is here we are going to get out of the house more often. The girls love being in their stroller. I think they are nosey and like looking around at everything! Another big thing is the girls are now eating 3 meals a day! They get cereal and fruit in the morning, cereal and a veggie around noon time and then fruit and a meat and veggie at dinner time! We are now doing 4 bottles a day instead of 5 which is good for me... So we will see how this all goes. So far they are doing really good with it... Now if I can just get them to nap in the afternoon I will be all set! Here are some pictures I took yesterday... Have a great day everyone:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I look like a dork in this picture. I had a great time spending time with Maggie. I have to learn to be better at spending time with Charlotte and Bert and the new baby coming.
Theresa