Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remembering our Angels...











A girl on the Nest (Thanks Amanda) put a post out about this tile that her mom made her after her recent loss. I fell in love with hers and decided to order myself one. I love it. I am so happy that I did this. I've been thinking about Brian and Lillian a lot lately. I have been talking with a woman (I mentioned her in a previous post) who just lost her precious twins a couple of weeks ago. And it really has brought back a lot of memories. I think about them everyday but it's been awhile since I have really thought about everything we went through at that time. Her thoughts are exactly what mine were after we lost Brian and Lillian. It's like she took a page out of my journal. And it's also got me thinking about all the support I got during that time. Of coarse reading my friend Beth's blog this morning really got me thinking about it. Thank you to all my friends and family who were there for Brian and I during what was the darkest time in our life. Without you we never would of gotten through it. But I want to send a big THANK YOU to Beth and Carrie. Without you guys I don't think I would of survived. Having not just one but two ppl (Beth has twin angels and Carrie has triplet angels)to talk about my angels with helped so much. I have said this before, but one good thing that came out of all of that was finding you guys. It's like they all knew we would need each other... And I still can't believe we all got pregnant around the same time... Beth has little Sarah (born Sept 17), Carrie has little Nolan (born Nov 20) and of coarse my little monkeys (born Sept 30). I tell you there must of been a non stop party up in Heaven!! And I hope that one day we can have a big party together... Disney maybe:) So thank you girls... And Schoomdle (Kathy) I think about you and your Doodles everyday. And just know that there are a lot of ppl out there praying for you and your family...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy you love your tile! It's just something small that goes a long way for us.

Hugs,
Amanda

Emerys said...

Yay....that is the most heartwarming rememerence....We all do remember & think of our angels everyday...Noah talks to them ("the babies", Nana) whenever the moon appears. we all have made a promise to never forget our angels.

Anonymous said...

Deb, That is beautiful..

Louise

Ms. J said...

Found your blog by way of The Doodles. Got choked up reading this entry in particular. I have noticed that whenever I read about or think about the loss of a much-wanted baby(ies) -- be it my own or someone else's -- I emit this choking sob that is unlike any other. It comes from a place so deep, so private.

May God continue to watch over all 4 of your babies.

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb...the tiles are beautiful and a great way to remember Brian and Lillian. I miss them too, and do think of them just as much as I think of your beautiful girls. I am sure they are both looking out for Charli and Maggie to make sure that they are healthy and happy. You are such a great mother and I am so glad you have finally been given what you have wanted for soooo long! I love you all so much!

Heather G.