Friday, October 29, 2010

Disney World

Ever since my parents took me on my first trip to Disney, I have been completely in love with it. I can remember leaving the Magic Kingdom the last day of the vacation and crying in the back seat. When I was 20 I moved to Florida with my ex-boyfriend. I was so excited to be close to Disney. He didn't share the same love for Disney. So we only went once. Then I met Brian and I found out that he and his family loved Disney. I was thrilled. Brian and I had started talking about taking a vacation together. We talked about maybe going to a tropical island. And then one day we were at his sister Tammy's house and she was talking about their upcoming trip to Disney. I asked Brian if we could go there instead. He agreed. I think deep down he really didn't want to go to Disney. I think we wanted somewhere a little more relaxing. I was so excited. We had the best time. It was so much fun being there with someone you love.

We got home and 5 days later he asked me to marry him. The first reservation we made was at Disney for our honeymoon. It was perfect. One of the best vacations we have ever had. We were officially hooked. We are about to go on our 13th trip to Disney together. Our dream was to take our children there someday. Two years ago we were able to make that dream come true. It was so awesome celebrating the girls first birthday in Disney.

Charlotte is obsessed with the Disney planning DVD. We watch it a couple times a day. Maggie talks about all the animals and characters we are going to see at Disney all the time. I am so excited that they are excited. I know this is going to be an amazing vacation. I can't wait to spend 13 days with the 3 loves of my life in my favorite place on earth!!



















1 comment:

Annie said...

I agree, Disney is the best. We went on July with my family and had lots of fun, My girls still talk about Disney.

We are planning to go next summer again but need to do a better reservation (hotel). Any advice?

Have a wonderful weekend.