Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Angelversary Brian...

Three years ago today my son, Brian William, was born. My water broke at 23wks3d. Way too early... They tried so hard to stop me from going into labor. But at 8:15 a.m. on December 29, 2005 Brian was born. He weighed 1lbs7oz. They didn't think he would survive the birth. He proved them wrong. He came out crying and peeing all over the place. We knew he was really sick. He lived for 14 hours...

My dear little boy,

We can't believe it's been 3 years since you left us... There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of you. I know you are up in heaven with your sister looking out for Charlotte and Maggie. And I know you guys sent them to us. You will never know how important your short life is to us. We love you so much!!

Love,
Mommy, Papa, Charlotte and Maggie

I also want to remember my friend Beth daughters, Abby and Morgan who's angelversary was December 24th. Thinking of you Beth and your beautiful angels. Big ((HUGS)) to you and Michael...

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hugs

Sara said...

Happy Angelversary little Brian... ((hugs)) to mama.

Busted said...

Remembering your sweet Brian today. (((HUGS))).

Anonymous said...

Little Brian will always have a special place in our heart (Lillian too).

Theresa

O'Donoghue's Blog said...

We are thinking of Brian today! Thank you for remembering Abby and Morgan. I am so thankful that our babies brought us together, and so sad for the reason why. Your friendship has meant more to me than I could ever explain! Just know that I think about you, Brian, Brian Jr., Lillian, Maggie and Charolette every single day!

Annie said...

Happy Angelversary, Brian.

tbonegrl said...

Happy angelversary Brian!

((HUG))