Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!!

So I know Christmas is in 3 days but I have soooo much to do that I probably won't be on the computer that much. I haven't wrapped one gift, my house is a mess and the laundry is piling up!! But I wanted to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I want to thank you all for your support over the past year. It means the world to me!! I will try and post some pictures from Christmas morning this weekend!

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we can gets some good pictures of the girls with Santa Clause. See you Wednesday night.

Theresa

Annie said...

Thanks, Debbie. I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family.

Thanks for the recipes.

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Deb-
I hope you all have a great Christmas! I know the girls aren't gonna know what hit 'em when they see everything you went out and bought! Have fun with that! Give hugs to the girls and tell Brian I said Merry Christmas.
Love to all,
Sarah