Monday, October 20, 2008

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!

I just want to THANK everyone who came to celebrate the girls first birthday!! There were so many people here that there wasn't any space anywhere in my house... I think Charlotte and Maggie had a great time!! I'm a bad mom though... I didn't take any pictures... But my friend Michelle's mom, Denise, took tons of pix!! As soon as I get them I will post some! I still can't believe my babies are one... Where did this year go? I swear the older you get the faster the time goes!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to your twins (late). I hope they enjoy the birthday party.

It's true the time flies. They grow too fast, my twins celebrated their second birthday, october 11.

The only thing we can do is enjoy them every moment.

God bless your babies.

Annie

Anonymous said...

I had a blast and the girls are getting so big! Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Heather G