Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlotte and Maggie!!

I can't believe my girls are 1!! It doesn't seem possible that a whole year has gone by... We are having an amazing time here in Disney and the thought of leaving is making me very sad. But we are coming back in May and then in September! So I don't have to wait too long to come back. The girls have had so many fun experiences here! Charlotte has really started walking. She still crawls a lot but she will just stand up and start walking. And I swear they are talking 100% more then they were! It's sooo cute:) They really love the rides. Today they did the Haunted Mansion. Well Maggie slept through it but Charlotte saw it! It's really cool since they redid it! They have tried so many different foods! Maggie likes Mexican food! And Charlotte likes leek soup! They have made us laugh the whole time we have been here...

The past year has been filled with a lot of joy... It's been the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life! They make me so happy! Their little faces light up the room! I am so thankful that they are in my life!! So here are some pictures from the trip. Oh and some younger pix too!!


















5 comments:

CJ said...

Happy birthday to them!! They are the cutest!! Hope all is well!

Harris Boys said...

aww happy 1st birthday sweet girls!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful place to be for your first birthday. I'm glad the girls are enjoying Disney. Looks like everyone is having a great time.

Theresa

Katie said...

I am so sorry I'm chiming in a day late (and it's been way too long since I've said hello!) to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY precious baby girls!!! can't believe you guys are one!!! Hope the day was wonderful! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We miss you guys!

Love Bert, Grace, Holly & Rob