Monday, November 21, 2011

Is this thing on?

I can't believe I haven't posted since July. I guess I was just feeling like I didn't have much to say. So instead of feeling like I need to post everyday I am going to post when I have things to say. Make sense?

We had an awesome summer. The girls LOVE the swimming pool! And so do I. It was great being able to just walk out of the house and just in the pool when it was hot out. It was a sad day when we had to close it for the winter. Next summer we are going to build a deck. Can't wait for that!

The girls started school in September. The first couple of days were rough for Maggie. They have never really been away from me. There were many tears shed but after 3 days she started to really like it. Now she loves school. Charlotte has loved it since day 1. She cries when we get home. She loves playing with all her friends. She is such a social butterfly. I can already see changes in them since they started school. It's really amazing to watch your kids grow.





They also celebrated their 4th birthday in September. 4 years old... It seems like yesterday we brought them home from the hospital. We had a Princess/Rapunzel birthday party with family and friends. The girls loved having all their cousins here playing. It was really cute.




I think I am going to stop now. Next post will be all about our trip to Disney :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Nice recap.

So glad they enjoy school.

Can't wait to see pictures of Disney.