Sunday, July 17, 2011

I don't feel good today...

This is what Charlotte told me today. I think she has a summer cold. The poor thing just got over an ear infection a couple weeks ago. And Maggie had swimmers ear. She seems to be better now. Of coarse we are having the hottest weather of the summer. So poor Charlotte. She's sick and sweaty. And she doesn't really want to swim. Thank goodness we have an air conditioner in their bedroom.

We are pretty excited here in the Souza household. We are going camping next month!! My dad asked us if we would be interested in doing a big family trip to Papoose Pond and of coarse we said yes! So it will be my niece Ellie, my dad, my stepmother, her kids and their families!! There will be 19 of us! It should be fun! We used to camp at this campground all the time when I was a kid. I loved it there! I have so many wonderful memories of that place... Now I will make some more with my family!

And you know what else?? 98 days or 14 weeks till DISNEY!!








2 comments:

Annie said...

Hope both girls feels better soon!!!

Don't forget to take pictures from camping.

Yeah, for Disney.

CJ said...

Hey!!! Do you remember me? Pink CJ? I think when I changed blogs, I lost you! What's been up! Your girls have gotten so big!!