Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!




































Happy Easter everyone! I realize I am a day late but I was so tired last night after we got home from Auntie Pam's... I had a major sugar crash. Aunt Cin's chocolate cake was sooo YUMMY!! The girls first Easter was so fun!! The Easter bunny brought them Johnny Jump Ups!! I have never laughed so hard (huh Pam?). Charlotte was sooo funny! Maggie didn't know what to think so she just chewed on hers... I think they are still a little small but they will grow into them. We headed to Auntie Pams house for dinner and everything was so good!! Thank you Auntie Tammy for the bunnies! The girls were playing (aka eating) them last night. And thank you Auntie Holly and Uncle Robbie for the bunnies and books! The books are really cute! We read them last night! It was a really good day... The girls had fun visiting their cousins!! And mommy had a good time eating:) The food was amazing!! Next Easter will be even more fun with 4 babies under the age of 2!! Good luck today Holly and Robbie:) God has truly blessed us this year... And while there are people we miss, I know they were there smiling and laughing with us all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter: It was wonderfull having everyone over for Easter Dinner.

Charli really loves her Johny Jump up - I have laughed on an off since Friday. I think Maggie enjoy watching her sister while you put the other jump up together

God Bless..

Auntie Pam

Curt and Margo said...

Ok silly question which is Maggie and which is Charlotte? I think the one on the right in the polka dot picture looks juuuussst like Mommy!!

Anonymous said...

The girls are getting so big! I love them in their Johnny Jump ups. Nolan has one too. He likes to spin around in it and doesn't get the jumping part yet!
They are precious.

Hugs,
Carrie