Saturday, July 11, 2009

Having fun at the beach??!!

For those of you who read this and live in Maine you know what our summer has been like so far... For those of you that don't let me fill you in. I can sum it up in one word. RAIN!! It has rained for about a month now. At least it feels like it has. I know at one point it had rained 28 out of 32 days. Well yesterday the sun decided to grace us with it's presence. It was a beautiful day. My mom and I decided to take the girls to the beach. They had never been to the beach before. It was interesting. Charlotte LOVED it!! She loved walking in the sand. But most of all she LOVED the water. She was so funny! The waves would come up, soak her and she would just laugh! She was shivering but laughing at the same time!! Maggie on the other hand HATED it!! She wouldn't walk in the sand. She wouldn't touch the water. She flat out hated it... She sat in the stroller and just took it all in. She was happy in the stroller but as soon as I took her out to leave she freaked out! She thought I was going to make her walk in the sand. Hopefully she likes the pool. If she doesn't I don't know what I am going to do!! Here are some pictures from our day...









No comments: