Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am a bad blogger...

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while... I have no excuses. Well maybe some;) I will say that life with 2 18 month olds keeps me busy! So let me think about what's been going on here...
The girls are getting so big! Maggie is talking more and more! It amazes me everyday to hear what she is picking up. Charlotte is getting better. But she doesn't say as much as Maggie. They get into EVERYTHING! Nothing is safe. Sometimes I wish I has a padded room that I could put them in! It's been a long winter... I know they are anxious to be outside! Maggie has a ton of teeth! I love when she smiles cause you can really see them. And Charlotte is starting to catch up! We are finally moving them into the 2nd bedroom. It's time for me to reclaim our bedroom! This way too we can play in their room. And maybe move some of their toys upstairs. We are finally having them baptized too! On April 26th. It's going to be a triple baptism. Baby Grace and the girls. Should be fun! A couple weeks ago I decided to buy them some "big" girl shoes. They are so cute! I love watching them walk around in them. It's definitely getting more fun! They make me laugh everyday!
What's new with me? Nothing... I am trying to lose weight before we go to Disney. I made a bet with Theresa so I better start doing something! We are planning a trip to visit my friend Beth in Pittsburgh. I am really excited about that! I am really ready for the warm weather to be here. I hate this time of year. It always brings me down... We have put the house hunting on hold for a while. We found a couple places we were interested in but nothing panned out... We are going to do some work on this house. My life is kinda boring!
I hope everyone is surviving the winter ok... I promise to post more often. Here are some pictures of the girls:)









2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they have gotten so big, look at all that hair! so adorable!

CJ said...

Cute Girlies!! :) I am not mad at you for not blogging that much, but very happy when you do.