Friday, March 2, 2012

We are all booked!!

I'm so excited! Yesterday I booked our Disney vacation and today I bought our plane tickets! You read that right folks. PLANE tickets!! For the past 8 years we have driven to Disney. My husband has a fear of flying. And to be honest when the girls were smaller it was easier to drive. I could over pack to my hearts content. But now that they are older (and will be in kindergarden) I think it's time we fly. I know it's going to be hard for hubby but he will be ok.

We are staying at the Boardwalk. We love it there. I love the "feel" of that resort. It's so relaxing. We will be there for 9 days. We are arriving on the girls birthday which will be so fun! I plan on booking dinner with the Princesses that night. The girls are super excited! They keep asking if it's their birthday. We have to wait 7 more months for that... But it will be so worth it once we are there!







1 comment:

Annie said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!!! That's a big present for their birthday.

They are going to love airplanes and for your hubby he need to do the same as my hubby, sickness motion and he will love the fly.