Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

My computer says it's 1 degree outside right now. And that is without wind chill. The past few days have been very cold here in the Northeast. Sunday night it got down to -13. BRRR!! I know it's January but that is very cold. So we have been in the house. It's just too cold to play outside. Needless to say we are a little stir crazy. I think the girls are getting sick of being inside. I think they are getting sick of painting, coloring and playing dollhouse. What activities do you do with your little ones when it's too cold/hot outside?

This weekend aunt Theresa and auntie Linda came up for a visit. It was great to see them. The girls were quite excited!! We hadn't seen them since Christmas.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Saturday my friends Heather and Jen (who is expecting twin girls) are coming over for a visit. Then Brian and I are having a long overdue date night! Then Sunday we are having a family dinner. Theresa is having surgery on 2/1 so we all wanted to get together. Should be a fun weekend!!





No comments: